Liability Insurance

Event Insurance

Protect Your Guests and Yourself

  • If someone has an accident during your event be sure to protect yourself and them by purchasing an "Event Liability Policy". 
  • Some (but not most) homeowner insurance policies have this coverage built in and/or you can get a temporary rider from your agent for a fee.
  • All events at Diebold Hall must have a liability policy or rider in force
    • We will require a printed "Statement of Coverage" before you will be given the keys.
    • The "Statement of Coverage" must include our legal name - "Tri-County Activities Inc." as the additional insured.
    • $1,000,000 minimum per event, $2,000,000 aggregate are the coverage minimums.
  • We have partnered with the following company.  By using them all of the above requirements will be filled in for you then you can customize it for your particular needs.  Go to